What does it do?
Create a submenu from the Windows 7 Start Menu providing access to your Internet Explorer Favorites.
If your using Internet Explorer and if you would like your Favorites even easier to access then with the following tweak you can add a submenu from the Windows 7 Start Menu that provides instant access to your Favorites.
1. Right-click an empty area of the taskbar and choose "Properties".
2. The "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" multi-tabbed dialog box appears. Click the "Start Menu" tab.
3. Click the "Customize" button.
4. The "Customize Start Menu" dialog box appears. Check "Favorites menu".
5. Click "OK" on the dialog boxes to close them.