How to Create a "Forgotten Password Wizard" Shortcut in Windows 7
This article will show you how to create a Forgotten Password Wizard shortcut that can be used to create a Password Reset Disk for Windows 7 and Vista.
You can also Pin to Taskbar or Pin to Start Menu this shortcut, or move where you like in Windows 7 for easy use.
You will have to have a USB flash drive connected to your computer before you will be able to use the Forgotten Password Wizard shortcut.
EXAMPLE: Forgotten Password Wizard
Create the "Forgotten Password Wizard" Shortcut
1. Right click on a empty area on desktop, and click on New and Shortcut.
2. Copy and paste the location below into the location area, and click on the Next button. (see screenshot below)
3. Type Forgotten Password Wizard for the name, and click on the Finish button. (see screenshot below)
You can name this anything you would like though.
4. Right click on the new Forgotten Password Wizard shortcut on the Desktop and click on Properties.
5. Click on the Shortcut tab, then click on the Change Icon button. (see screenshot below)
6. In the line under "Look for icons in this file", copy and paste in the location below and press Enter. (see screenshot below)
7. Select the icon highlighted in blue above and click on OK. (see screenshot above)
You can use any icon that you would like instead though.
8. Click on OK. (see screenshot below)
9. Move the shortcut to where you like for easy use.