Enable or Disable or Move Quick Launch Bar
Enable Quick Launch Bar
1. Right click on Windows 7 Taskbar, and point to Toolbars context menu item, and then select New Toolbar.
2. Just copy and paste this code in the address bar
3. Locate and highlight the Quick Launch folder, and then click on Select Folder button.
A Quick Launch Toolbar will be added to Windows Taskbar close to notification area. Unlock the Taskbar (right click on Taskbar and uncheck Lock the taskbar) to move the Quick Launch Toolbar.
Move Quick Launch Button
Suppose you want to move the quick launch button to the left of the taskbar.
1. Unpin all application programs from the Superbar by right click on each and every icons, then select Unpin this program from taskbar.
2. Move the both borders of Quick Launch Toolbar to the furthest left, and then re-pin. And you are done.
[Optionally, as you know, you can right click on empty space inside Quick Launch Toolbar area, and unselect Show Title to remove the Quick Launch wording, or uncheck Show Text to remove the label next to the shortcuts and icons in Quick Launch bar]
Disable Quick Launch Bar
Its very simple.
* Right click on Taskbar
* Go to Toolbars* Uncheck Quick Launch menu item.