Microsoft Windows 7 lets parents control the access their children have to the computer, including how much time they spend on it and the programs they can use. The aim of this feature is to help parents feel more comfortable with their kids using the computer so that they don't have to personally monitor them at all times. You can get rid of Parental Controls for a particular user by adjusting the user's settings in the Windows 7 Control Panel.
This article will help you to get rid of parental control in Windows 7.
- Log into Windows 7 with an administrator account.
- Click the "Start" icon and select the "Control Panel."
- Click "Set up parental controls for any user" under "User Accounts and Family Safety."
- Click to select the user for whom you want to remove Parental Controls and click "Off" under "Parental Controls."
- Click "OK" to save the changes.